Friendly and attentive hotel staff, a great location and well maintained facilities make Holiday Inn London-Bloomsbury the ideal base from which to work and play in the capital.
We also have our very own Callaghans Sport Bar to enjoy your favorities sport events.
Holiday Inn London-Bloomsbury is conveniently located in the centre of the city.
- Right next to Russell Square underground station
- Almost next door to the extraordinary British Museum
- Just a stone’s throw from such attractions as Buckingham Palace, London’s Theatreland, Covent Garden and St Paul's Cathedral.
Holiday Inn Bloomsbury has got everything you need to make a stay in the capital one to remember.
- Business facilities
- Special deals on trips to some of the city’s most popular shows
- Great location for those intrepid souls about to take on the London Marathon
- 2 stops from Covent Garden Tube Station where you can browse vintage shops for one-off's and stop for coffee on the bustling piazza.
You couldn’t choose a better location than Holiday Inn London Bloomsbury for a theatre break in London’s West End.
The hotel is within walking distance of the West End's Theatreland, where you can catch the latest musicals including Chicago, Grease and many more.
If you’re coming to London to see a show in the West End, why not book a pre-theatre hotel package at the London Bloomsbury hotel which includes a 2 course dinner before your show? Call 0871 942 9222 and ask for our pre theatre package.
Download our guide to the Holiday Inn London Bloomsbury Hotel.
With Holiday Inn London you can find a hotel in the city which suits your needs, thanks to our portfolio of hotels which are located throughout the most prominent places in both central London and the outskirts. View the other hotels in our portfolio.